Transform edge from dict to tuples. Multiply impact by -1 because sort by min, not max
- class bw2analyzer.sc_graph.GTManipulator[source]#
- static d3_force_directed(nodes, edges, score)[source]#
Reformat to D3 style, which is a list of nodes, and edge ids are node list indices.
- static d3_treemap(nodes, edges, lca, add_biosphere=False)[source]#
Add node data by traversing the graph; assign different metadata to leaf nodes.
- static simplify(nodes, edges, score, limit=0.005)[source]#
Simplify supply chain to include only nodes which individually contribute
limit * score.
Only removes and combines edges; doesn’t check to make sure amounts add up correctly.
- static simplify_naive(nodes, edges, score, limit=0.0025)[source]#
Naive simplification which simplifies removes links below an LCA score cutoff. Orphan nodes are also deleted.